Faith & Values
A concise statement of our beliefs: We acknowledge that the following doctrinal statement in no way exhausts the content of our faith which is the entire Word of God. We do believe that these statements are representative of the sound doctrine taught in the Bible, and form the foundation for our church.
- We believe that the Bible is the final authority for our faith and practice, and is without error in all that it says.
- We believe in one God who eternally exists in three Persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. These are one in essence, but distinct in person and function.
- We believe in the literal account of creation as found in the book of Genesis.
- We believe that man, as originally created by God, existed in a sinless state, but by voluntary transgression fell from his sinless condition. All people are sinners by nature and are under just condemnation without defense or excuse. Mankind is totally unable to remedy his lost condition apart from God's Grace.
- We believe that salvation is the free gift of God received only through personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and His finished work on the cross.
- We believe in the Universal Church, which includes all true believers. We believe in the Local Church, which is a congregation of professing believers. Our church practices baptism by immersion and celebrates the Lord's Supper.
- We believe in the resurrection of both Christians and non-Christians; those who are Christian unto the resurrection of eternal life and those who are non-Christian unto the resurrection of eternal damnation.
- We believe in the bodily, personal, imminent return of Jesus Christ for all Christians.
Grace Bible Church's Position Papers are made available every Sunday on the foyer table. In them you will find a much more thorough examination of our doctrine.
You may also download printable Word Documents of Grace Bible Church's Position Papers here.